true friend - MOJO189

If you saw my card entry for MOJO188 you're probably thinking they are quite similar. Well, you'd be right in that vein of thought. However, I didn't realize it myself until just when I went to upload it to my blog. I used some of the same papers and cardstock. But this is a brand new card using MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge #189. This was so much fun for me. I love the Stampin' Up! stamps I used which come in the Bliss set (from the Sale A Brations catalog) and the sentiment is from the Perfect Punches set #120516. They were stamped in Night of NavyI punched the border with the Stampin' Up! Eyelet Border punch #119853. The white matte with the words and swirlies is stamped with the Vintage Vogue jumbo wheel #117693 in Marina Mist ink. Cardstock used: Marina Mist and Certainly Celery. The punches I used: 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle #119854 & Oval Lg. #119855 (1 3/4" x 7/8"). The little key is one of the charms from Trinket Keys #121892.
You can purchase Stampin' Up! products directly from my Demo. site at www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

Comments

Such a pretty card!~ I just love this SU! set! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
Notes by Nina said…
Very pretty card Betty, I love the colours and the little details.
Edna Morrisedie said…
Love how you worked the sketch, and the butterfly is fabby!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley