Monday, May 2, 2011

everyday adventure - TSTC#57

Twisted Sketches Twisted Cards sketch #57. Loved the simplicity of this sketch and it sure turns out a very pretty card design too. I stated with Cajun Craze cardstock cut at 4 1/4" by 11" scored and folded at 5.5". I cut a piece of Stampin' Up! In Colors dsp at 1 1/2" wide x 3 3/4" long. Ran that through my Big shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. I used a die and cut the scallop border out of Early Espresso cs. I stamped the sentiment from On the Grow stamp set and punched with the Modern Label XL punch and mounted it with Dimensionals. The sentiment and the hearts were punched out of So Saffron. I added a little clear heart button from Bitty Buttons #118761. The ribbon is also So Saffron.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

2 comments:

loz said...

Soo lovely Betty..Hugs Loz

StephC said...

What a lovely card Betty! Love everything about it. So glad you joined us for this weeks Twisted Sketch!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O