Monday, May 2, 2011

SoftPencil Designs May Release

Hello!

May is Softpencil's anniversary month (you can read the details here) so we´re going to have a challenge on May 18th!!!  The challenge will be to celebrate the anniversary and it will run for two weeks. The winner will be announced on May 31.
From SoftPencil (Elizabeth):
"I want to tell you something exciting... The Angel Company will be launching a line of rubber stamps with the Tinytwinies on June! I´m so glad! I´ve always thought on turning my designs into rubber stamps! and I can´t believe this comes true! what do you think about rubber stamps? do you like them?"

So some new and exciting things will be brought to you in the coming months. We hope you will join us for all the fun!

Thanks for Looking
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O