Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birds on a Bag - C4C90


Birds on a Bag - fits don't ya think?  When I saw the challenge at Crazy4Challenges this week I just pictured this little purse in cardstock with shiny brads. This bird stamp has been one of my favs since I bought it several years ago. All cardstock and inks are from Stampin' Up! - Basic Black & Crumb Cake cs. Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Dusty Durango, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight inks. Stitches were created with my Signo White Gel Pen. Once I uploaded the first two photos I realized my birds needed something. So I added highlights with my Signo.

This is what we got to use for inspiration this time. I want one!!!!


Thanks for Looking
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

1 comment:

Carla said...

you made a great bag, love the birds and the colors

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O