Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SOFTPENCIL TUESDAY - Charmy on a Cupcake

Hi there! This week we are featuring -- Charmy on a Cupcake. I must apologize for not having deets on my card. I am scheduling this post to go out on Tuesday morning. Currently for me it is 10:30 p.m. Monday. I feel like I am coming down with a full blown sinus/allergy attach - watery itchy eyes, runny nose and sore throat. So make sure you check out the rest of the dt's lovely creations and remember to leave us some love. Their links are in my sidebar under SoftPencil Design Team. See you next week when we will be feauring the last of the Cupcakes from SoftPencil Designs.
Thanks for joining us each week and for all your kind comments.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super beautiful Betty. I LOVE the card design..Hope you are feeling better..Loz (Laurel)

Kerry said...

Betty, totally ROCKIN'!! What a great 3D card! LOVE, love, LOVE it!

Kos med papir og saks said...

beautiful card. love it.

Elizabeth P said...

Hope you feel better soon! sending you hugs! :)

I LOVE your outstanding card!!! love the shape and all the gorgeous details you added! great work Betty!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O