Crazy4Challenges94 - Hello Friend


Cindy Haffner is the hostess challenging us at Crazy4Challenges this month with a center step card. For my card I chose to use some of that YUMMY Stampin' Up! dsp Pocketful of Posies #122354. I really love this paper pack!! I also chose to use stamps from SU Silhouette Sentiments #120127 (was a hostess set) and Happy Greetings #123313 (from the Summer Mini catty). I added some decoration to the side panels with the Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402. On the inside of the card I more of the dsp and the Scallop Edge Borday Punch #119882.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

Comments

Joanne (jojot) said…
You did a fabbo job...thanks for playing with the Crazies this week
Cindy Haffner said…
So FUN Betty I'm so glad you got to play along!!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley