Monday, August 8, 2011

Holiday Emboss -- PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS #121

Hello!
I am back from my birthday retreat with Deb Segler @ Priceless Memories Scrapbooking Retreat (page takes a little while to load but stick around there and enjoy her website) in Wylie, TX. Special Thanks to my dear girlfriend, Deb for this wonderful gift. It's one birthday party I'll remember for years to come. :O)
Now to my card. I moderate the PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS on PaperCraftPlanet which simply means I post the challenges for the ladies who want to play along. This week we are embossing both with embossing folders and with powder and heat. I hope you'll join in the fun over there with us at PCP. Or you could create a card and link it in your comments below. I'd love to see what you do with the challenge.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

1 comment:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty..Love the colouring technique..oz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O