Monday, August 22, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #47

Stampin' Up! all the way on this one. Well except for that little piece of decorative ribbon. I found that in my stash. The cardstock is real red. The dsp is Pocketful of Posies. The stamps are Ornate Blossom and Fabulous Florets. The punches are Boho Blossoms and Triple Layer Blossom Bouquet. The Ornate Blossom was stamped in Real Red onto a piece of cardstock then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I craft cut it and laid it out with dimensional adhesives. I added some bling with the Basic Rhinestones. This card was created for the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog. Alas I was too late to enter it. But it was truly fun to make and I love the way it turned out.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O