Monday, January 30, 2012

Imagine Happiness

It's another MOJO MONDAY Challenge #226. My friend Deb and I went over to our other friend Ann's house today to do a Stampin' Up! card class. When we got back to my house, Deb and I started playing with a decorative paper pack she had purchased recently. I loved all the greens and a couple of the papers were nothing but glittery butterflies. YIPPEE! So with a few products from Stampin' Up! I was able to throw together this design. For the embossing and die cutting I chose the NEW Textured Impressions Embossing Folders - Adorning Accents and the Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents. I've used Stampin' Up! cardstock too! The craft cut two matching butterflies and with Crystal Effects I adhered one body to the other. Then I folded up the wings to make it look like it just landed. I added Crystal Effects to the wings too add a little dimension. The sentiment is 2 stamps from the Loving Thoughts set. I punched two little hearts and tied some yellow and white dotted organza ribbon into the hole of my tag and called it done.

This is the LAST WEEK of my KIT OFFER. I have a few spots left, so if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible. These will be ordered on the 4th. Then I will close the KIT OFFER.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O