Sunday, January 29, 2012

CCC9NSCHCBB

Just a reminder, my KIT OFFER is running out. So if you'd still like to preorder just e-mail me ASAP.

Here's my entry for the Christmas Card Challenge Week #9 to used your FAVORITE TECHNIQUE and for Sugar Creek Hollow Challenge of Cream, Blue and Brown. For my technique I chose embossing: heat as I hope you can see on the fir tree. I also embossed the die cut but it is a little difficult to see in the photos. As the Christmas Card Challenge says "WINTER or CHRISTMAS" themed I chose to give my card the snowy look by adding Stampin' Up! Frost White Shimmer Paint which I think shows up a little better in the photo below.

 Sugar Creek Hollow asked us to use Cream, Blue and Brown on our creations so... I used Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Island Indigo card stock. I stamped my Lovely As A Tree stamps in Marina Mist (bakground trees), Pear Pizzaz and Island Indigo on the large fir tree in the foreground. Added some double sided satin ribbon. A trio of the Twitterpated Designer Buttons with Early Espresso twine at the bottom left hand corner.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such a cute and wintery card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Payne Holler Cards said...

love these colors you used! and that frame is gorgeous!
thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow - you have a beautiful flair with vintage (-:
hugs
Linda

pat said...

very pretty card! thanks for playing along in this weeks CCC.

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. So glad you're getting a head start on your Christmas cards. Thanks for playing along with CCC this week.

Patti P. said...

Betty, such a beautiful card...using one of my favorite sets. Love the shimmer and the way you framed your images. Great job! Thanks for joining in at Sugar Creek Hollow,

Patti SCH/DT

Candace said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges!! :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O