Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twitterpated

Twitterpated - this card was created for the CardPatterns Challenge #149. What a F-U-N sketch!
For my card I used NEW Framelits - LABELS Collection dies from  the largest to the mid sized die. I stamped my flowers with Mixed Bunch and cut them with the coordinating Punch Blossom Punch. The flowers were all stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The sentiment is from Whimsical Words set. The cardstock is Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz. Both layers of the dsp are from Stampin' Up! Twitterpated collection (LOVE IT!). The Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbons is NEW from Stampin' Up! and the Rose Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon is also a SU product. The HAT PINs are new to SU as well. I added the beads myself.

Don't forget to check out my KIT I am offering. But hurry this offer will end on February 4, 2012.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Lenet said...

lovely corolful card. Love your flower!! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O