Sunday, April 8, 2012

CR84FN51

CR84FN Challenge #51 color palette is Pink, Peach & Light Blue. Below is my card.

Here is a closeup of the sentiment.

I used products from Cupcards to Go kits and stamped the sentiment from SU Crazy for Cupcakes.
These days my favorite embellishments to add to my cards are stick pins (which my hubs shops for me when he visits antique shops looking for radios to restore) and twine!
I also used the sketch from CupCards To Go and  Jen's SFYTT.


Thanks for looking.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

5 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful and Bright card Betty. Loz

Pauline said...

Fabulous card, love the button embellies!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Lovely card Betty! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Deborah Frings said...

A bright and cheerful card, love the pin and buttons. Thank you for playing along with CR84FN!

Sue Lelli said...

How FUN, Betty, that your DH shops for stick pins for you! Lucky girl! PRETTY card! LOVE the buttons and twine and ribbon detail! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O