Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Spy 14

I Spy #14 - Love the CAS sketch this week. I just brayered some Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Concord Crush onto my white cs. Then I used the Jumbo Roller Very Vintage across 3 times from top to bottom. Used some decorative paper for the 3 bars. Then I die cut come green cardstock for the branches and edged them with my marker. Added some Signo and called this one a wrap.

Check out the fabulous sketches offered at ISPY, I know you'll get inSPYred!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card and image Betty..Loz

Vickie Z said...

Need to try the brayering of color!! Cute image! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

Kim Teasdale said...

Wow does this card ever stand out! love the colours and all of your brayer work! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O