Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SPT11

Hello Again on SoftPencil Studios Tuesday! This is post #11 for me and I just had to play with cute little Michu and Mom. I've also played with some of my Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up! Pinwheels on Parade. Love these DSPs and stickers!!!  I've used my paintbrush with my watercolor crayons (SU). You can use these beautiful papers and stickers for any occassion. Nobody says just because they look sort of nautical that that's all they can be used for. Take the dsp with the little diamond shapes, I can totally see them as kites. Maybe I'll use them that way on a a future project. You just never know. :O)

I like the watercolor crayons for coloring digital images because I can use colors like Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and River Rock for true to like color.

If you'd like to see more of the SoftPencil Studios DT creations please follow this link to SoftPencil Studios FB page.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Betty..Loz

Lisa Atha said...

Awesome card Betty!!!! Love it!!!

Hugs, Lisa

Melissa Czapor said...

Fab card!! Love the layers!! Hugs!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O