Saturday, June 23, 2012

TW113 Thanks


Friendship is precious,
not only in the shade,
but in the sunshine of life.
-- Thomas Jefferson

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TWISTED SKETCHES
It is with great sadness I have to announce that I am closing down Twisted Sketches so this is the last sketch for both Layouts and Cards. After an amazing run of 3 years, I felt it was right to let it go at this point and hope you have enjoyed and been inspired by the sketches.
I am grateful to the wonderful support of the girls on the Design team through the years and humbled by our fans. Thank you for sharing your work and being part of my journey.
So from all of us to all of you, THANKS.
Anam & the Twisted Sketches DT
It has been a fun ride as a DT member for Twisted Sketches. I've made some new friends and I'd like to take this opportunity to "Thank" Anam for having faith in me as a member of her DT at Twisted Sketches. We are all saddened that Twisted Sketches is going away, but there are so many talented people on these DTs that I know you will see them popping up elsewhere.
Till then we say Farewell to Twisted Sketches.

Below is a card I made for sketch #111 -- Twist is Wedding
I felt I had put so much work into it I just had to share.


T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net




1 comment:

loz said...

Very Beautiful card Betty..Hugs Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O