Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CDT202

ColorThrowDown #202 - Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, and Bermuda Bay.

For my card I stamped the swirl from SU Hostess Set Precious Butterflies in Rich Razzleberry onto Pool Party cs. Then I stamped randomly the 3 butterflies from the same SU set in Bermuda Bay. Then I cut my 3 3/4" by 5" cs into four panels. I adhered them to my Very Vanilla cs. Then I stamped the tea cup from the SU stamp set called Tea Shoppe onto Pool Party cs with Bermuda Bay in and head embossed with clear embossing powder. I craft cut the tea cup. Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Rich Razzleberry onto Very Vanilla cs. I used the SU scalloped oval punch and punch the Very Vanilla cs. Then I used the SU Oval punch and punched 2 pieces of cs for mattes behind my sentiment. I added a piece of vintage lace and some of the SU large pearls. Mounted the entire piece onto a blank of Rich Razzleberry cs.

If you haven't played along at the Color Throw Down, you might want to this week. They REALLY know how to challenge us!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

3 comments:

Broni said...

This is SO pretty, Betty! I just love that beautiful embossed teacup!! I'm always glad to see your entries in the CTD!!!

Carole said...

The colors look great. The tea cup is gorgeous. Well done;) http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/color-throwdown-and-mojo-monday.html

Joan Ervin said...

I just love the stamped background you created and the lace under the tea cup adds a vintage touch to this beauty!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O