Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SPT15

SoftPencil Tuesday Week #15. This week we are featuring some new digitals of Sunny. I chose Sunny on a Cupcake for my card. Sunny's so cute and very versatile as far as color goes. I chose to leave her white and just color in the pinks of her ears. The image was colored with SU! markers. I punched holes in my cupcake frosting and layered a piece of striped cardstock behind so my sprinkles would look colorful. The sentiment is from SU!

Won't you visit us at SoftPencil Studios this week to see some cute and fun creations and find out what Sunny is up to? Just "HOP" (pun intended) on over to SoftPencil Studios and get an eye full.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystamstx.stampinup.net

1 comment:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Betty...HAPPY BIRTHDAY..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O