CAS(E) this Sketch!

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #3. This blog is a babe in the challenge world as this is only their 3rd challenge. But I think this one will be around for a LONG time as it looks like a lot of fun!
Here's the sketch:


For my card I used Very Vanilla cs with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and
Fun & Fast Notes stamp set, Primrose Petals stitched ribbon and Scallop Circle Punch.  I stamped my image in Soft Suede and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then using my markers I colored the image. I tied the bow and then added dimensional adhesives to the back and mounted onto my card base. I love this CAS(E) card!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net
Don't forget to check out my side bar for something special from Stampin' Up!
 

Comments

Quip1320 said…
I'm so glad I got to go see this up close! It's super cute and that little bird is SO cute!! So happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
lostinpaper said…
Such a sweet design! Love the added texture to the panel and that gorgeous bow!
Thanks so much for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley