Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merry, Merry Christmas



The Paper Players Challenge #119, such a lovely sketch! Their DT has created some beautiful things for your eyes this week.

Do you ever OVER THINK a design? I do it a lot! And I hate that I do but sometimes I just can't seem to hold back. This time I went with less is more. I had pulled out about 4 different dsp for this project when I sat back and looked at it and thought to myself,
"WOW, that's awfully busy!" That's when I stepped away and looked at the sketch again and saw it in this simpler design. I LOVE IT! Hubs even said it's a nice color palette. :O)

Now everything you see except the embossing folder on the banner is Stampin' Up! product. Please feel free to ask any questions. If you want to buy supplies for this card please check out my shop at www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net Also make sure you check my side bar for something special from Stampin' Up!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful Christmas card Betty..Loz

Nance Leedy said...

I had to giggle when I read your post because I overthink ALOT! Too much, in fact. We would never know you did here, though...you card looks effortlessly adorable. Great color combo and love how the embossing folder coordinates with the paper! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

jaydee said...

Betty, I know all about that idea of overthinking! Oh... and pulling out multiple DSPs to try on a card. Sometimes stepping away from it is a great idea.
I love what you finally chos and the fact that the embossed circles echo the pattern on the DSP. Great card.
So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O