Friday, November 9, 2012

CTD217

Color Throw Down #217 - Basic Black, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Not Quite Navy. Ok can I just start by saying, I LOVE THIS COLOR COMBO!!!

Of course my inks are all Stampin' Up! and exactly the ones requested in the challenge. I brayered Not Quite Navy for my sky and Lucky Limeade for my ground. I stamped the image and sentiment in Basic Black. The stamps are from the Come to Bethlehem set #120591. I punched two pieces of black with the Modern Label Punch #119849. The chipboard is not Stampin' Up! but the stars are Whisper White punched with a discontinued punch.

Don't forget to check out the DT samples on the Color Throw Down blog.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net
 

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at the CTD!

loz said...

Fantastic card betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O