CTD217

Color Throw Down #217 - Basic Black, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, and Not Quite Navy. Ok can I just start by saying, I LOVE THIS COLOR COMBO!!!

Of course my inks are all Stampin' Up! and exactly the ones requested in the challenge. I brayered Not Quite Navy for my sky and Lucky Limeade for my ground. I stamped the image and sentiment in Basic Black. The stamps are from the Come to Bethlehem set #120591. I punched two pieces of black with the Modern Label Punch #119849. The chipboard is not Stampin' Up! but the stars are Whisper White punched with a discontinued punch.

Don't forget to check out the DT samples on the Color Throw Down blog.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net
 

Comments

Denise Marzec said…
Great card. Thanks for joining us at the CTD!
Loz said…
Fantastic card betty..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley