Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stamping Challenges7


















Stamping Challenges #7 - really cute sketch and I just wanted to play with the color palette of black, white, yellow and green. To stamp I used Stampin' Up! Bliss and Creative Elements stamp sets. Inks were Basic Black and Pear Pizzaz with some Wild Wasabi. I added some Ranger Pearls.

Love the way this one turned out. I really liked the sketch too and will probably use it again in the future.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Kim Williams said...

Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamping Challenges! Your card is great, and we are so glad that you like the sketch.

Monika Reeck said...

lovely element on your card Betty...love that ribbon too...how are you now do you have time to play on blog land again...I have finished my school now I have a little bit time to fill in again my blog..and many thanks for your MUCH comment...hugs from Muenchen

Anonymous said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Betty!! Love your design my friend! :)

Diana Raney said...

Love your card Betty! And I agree, I just love the sketch this week! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping Challenges!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O