Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mojo done gone

Most of the folks who come here are looking at cards. But since my bad is hatin' on me, I haven't been very creative. But I've been perusing other blogs and trolling at Pinterest. Ha. I've seen so many things I want to try when I can get back to my workspace. I've found a few terrific recipes that I can sit at the table in my kitchen to prepare and right now I am going to share a simple one dish meal that will feed a family of four!

Taco Dogs

1 8 pk. of your favorite franks
8 corn tortillas
1 can Hormel chili ( beans or no beans, it's up to you)
1 can green giant whole kernel corn (drained)
1 1/2 cups grated cheese (cheddar/jack blend)


Roll each frank in a corn tortilla. Place flap down into a 9x13 baking dish you've sprayed with Pam.
Pour corn over tortillas. Pour chili on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake.

350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and raise the oven temp. to 400 and bake uncovered for additional 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.

Serve with a side salad, guacamole and sour cream.



Ok, hope you will try this recipe and if you do, you will enjoy it!

*********************************************************************************
I hope you all are being very creative and enjoying a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Have a terrific week. Monday and Thursday take me back into physical therapy. Then the following week another Monday and Thursday session. Then I'll be evaluated and either more therapy scheduled or discharge. I'm doing pretty good, no pains meds. not even Tylenol in a couple weeks except before going to p.t. Yay me!

Ok, mojo, I'm gunnin' for you!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub


No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O