DD47

Dynamic Duos _ Pool Party & Cherry Cobbler.
I can't accomplish much with, not being able to sit for long in my craft chair. But if I can print images and bring them to my cushy comfy chair in the living room, I can color them and then quickly cut cs and stamp a few images to complete a project. So that's pretty much what you have here. Except that my friend Deb printed the images for me. I did the coloring and cutting and punching myself. It's cute but I am not sure it works for this color palette. But hey, I'm throwing it out there anyway.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Fabulous scene card Betty..Loz
laughadaisy said…
I think it works fine in these colors. This is such a fun, adorable little image. You've done a lovely job with it. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)
Deanna Jean said…
This is a really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.
Too cute! I love the birds up on the wire, and the image is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards