Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bewitched

That's who she reminds me of. Or even Nicole Kidman playing at Bewitched. So if you look at the two images below you will see a big difference!
When I started my intention was for the background image to stay clear (no coloring). So that's what I did. Then some color seeped into her stockings and the pumpkin. Oh and her broom! Then I just walked away.


That was yesterday. So today, I keep looking and I am not altogether thrilled at how she looks. Sooo, I ended up with this.
NOTE: If you are wondering about the paper she is stamped on, it's a piece of my Gelli Art Print. I just stamped the image on and cut around. Then colored with Copics.

I'm still not sure which one I like better. You be the judge.

Oh and if you are my friend on FaceBook, I am running a little Christmas/Winter themed card swap. P.M. me or Just POST in the comments you'd like to join in the fun.

I love that you visit. COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

All stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous page and beautiful image and colors Betty..Loz

Monika Reeck said...

really nice Image and great idea using that punch border on the main image...lovely card...

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O