C4C223

Crazy4Challenges #223 - sketch.

I am crazy 4 challenges!!! I loved this sketch. So fun and I recently purchased a Grand Calibur machine and some new dies and embossing folders. The flourishes on my card are one of the "free" dies that came with my purchase. It's a tree. I just poked the trunks up underneath my panels, added some bows and seed beads and I'm lovin' it!
I sponged some SU Strawberry Slush ink and spritzed with some Old Olive ink mixed with alcohol, and Champagne Mist. I used my markers to dab ink onto my stamp and then huffed and stamped.

If you enjoy challenges or sketches or both, head on over to Crazy 4 Challenges.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Gorgeous card and layout Betty..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
lovely Flower dear Betty, and nice bright happy color...beautiful card..hugs, Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley