CMC48 Flowers

Hello Again!
Here's a lovely card I made. I started this card at midnight and here it is 1:41 a.m. But my dear friend Monica Reeck invited me to play along with the challenge at Card Maniac this week because she is a guest designer. So Monika, this one's for you!

The theme for the challenge is FLOWERS! So I colored with Copics on this lovely Lily Elf from AuroraWings.com. Mitzi has some really beautiful images and they are digitals you can purchase and color ASAP! I love that. I'm sort of an instant gratification gal.

Any hoo, I sure hope you like my flower entry.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Loz said…
This is Stunning Betty. Beautiful image and frame..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
thanks for joining the challenge at CARD MANIA dear Betty your flower card is so lovely I love the main image and how you coloring her..sweet green there also..are you Okay Betty...I never seen you on my Blog again hope you are well and happy there..wishing you a great time...in Munich the summer is cold today only 10 celcius degree :(( not so happy for me...hugs, Monika
Evie said…
Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania challenge.

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley