Saturday, March 14, 2015

Color Me...! Green with Envy


Color Me...! Striking! Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz plus Neutrals.

Ok, those of you who know me, and know me WELL, know this challenge was created for me! Green is my favorite color. This was sooooo much fun to create!

I made an easel of Pear Pizzaz. Then on Whisper White I stamped the flower and stem from SU! Crazy For You stamp set. The sentiment is from SU! Good Greetings Hostess set. I added some glittered flowers and leaves from Prisma. Some rhinestones from Stampin' Up! and this one is complete!

If you'd like to play along in the challenge at Color Me...! just click HERE.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

loz said...

Fabulous card and a Lovely colour Betty..Loz

stampwithsandy said...

Well if green is your favorite color then this challenge was for you, Betty! What a gorgeous easel card. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super fun Betty! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Monika Reeck said...

Betty woowww flower in green color
hmmm I never seen it in Germany and also in Indonesia (my home town) but you made it so adorable..great stamp and great color combo
love this
hugs, Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O