Sunday, March 22, 2015

Colour Me...! Subtle

Whisper White, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand and So Saffron are the colors for the challenge at Colour Me...! blog this time. Below is my card. The little boy image is from Lili of the Valley. I have colored him 3 times this weekend. I just love him soooo much! I am sorry, I am not sure where the sentiment stamp came from as it is a loose rubber stamp in a little plastic baggy all by itself. There is no company name anywhere on it. But it expresses exactly how I feel when I am fishing or most times when I am creating and things just don't seem to be working as I had planned. 


  Inspiration piece from Colour Me...! Subtle
So if you want to play along with this fun color combo challenge pop on over to the Colour Me...! 
blog by clicking right HERE


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

5 comments:

loz said...

Hello Betty .. Beautiful image and the sentiment is perfect..Loz

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!

Unknown said...

Adorable image and such a lovely sentiment :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Colour Me...! Hope to see you around again soon!!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the sponging on the edge of your card maybe you can join at HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS it has challenge Sponging
and I love the coloring of the main Image so cute Image dear Betty, cute card..
Hope you are doing well and see you around my Blog..I posted much again hehe (LOL)
big hugs, Monika

Tinkerbellgirl said...

It is colored beautifully! Add it to my list to want to make!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O