Sunday, April 5, 2015

ColorThrowDown

ColorThrowDown#336 -- For my card I used Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango and Pistachio Pudding. I started with a clean clear acrylic block and just smooshed the ink pad in descending order on to the block. If there was excess ink I simply wiped it away with a damp paper towel. Then smooshed the next color and so on. Before applying paper to ink, I spritzed with block with a little water. With the block on a flat surface I laid white cardstock to ink. Let sit until all of the color was absorbed. Using my heat tool, I dried the cardstock. Then I stamped the tree from SU! set Forever Young and the sentiment is from TPC Studios. The set is called Faith Friends. Using my SU! markers in Pistachio Pudding and Dusty Durango I colored the leaves and the flowers framing my sentiment. Using a white gel pen I highlighted the tree and swing.

The sentiment reads : May God look down from Heaven above and bless your day with peace and love. --Thena Smith

I hope you all are having a blessed Easter weekend! Jesus is Risen! Let us sing praises and glory to God in the highest!!!


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

These warm colors make such a lovely background for your summer scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Betty! Where've you been? Glad to see you again at Color Throwdown... I've missed you!

This is beautiful! The background is fantastic and I love the white highlights on the tree, along with the beautiful verse!

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love that tree and little boy/girl play there...lovely Image Betty...you should klick on your mouse at right side...on your picture then will pop up a windo and choose LARGE or XLARGE then your Image on your blog will be more bigger..your card all adorable...it to sad that so small on the Blog...see my Blog sweety..I try to make thick the words to make ladies can easier to read it and my picture bigger too to make them see what I put on my card...you can emailing me sweety...I will help you..
hugs
Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O