More Bister


Today, I used Bister with a stamped image and at mask.
To begin, I stamped with flower onto cs using Versa Mark. Then heat embossed with white embossing powder. Then I punched a circle from another piece of cs and used it as a mask over my stamped flower. Then I sprinkled Red and Mahogany colored Bister on my piece. Spritzed with a little water and watched the magic happen. When it was dry, I used yellow and pink ink pads and sponges to work in the color on the flower. This one is now ready to make a card.
YouTube has several video tutorials on Bister. You just have to type in Bister into the search.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Beautiful work Betty..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
lovely and tidy white embossing Betty..graet work

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Mom&PopDayCards