Thursday, October 26, 2017

SSC164

Sunday Stamps Challenge #164 - Sketch Fun

For this card I used Stampin' Up! Fancy Frost Specialty DSP. I watercolor painted it with my Kuretake paints. The dies are from Spellbinders and I used the Blush glitter paper from SU! The embossed piece was created with Stampin' Up! Garden Trellis EF. I've added a piece of silver satin ribbon from SU!

I thought this was a very pretty Christmas card made using unconventional colors.

My card was chosen my Monika Reeck. Thank You Monika!



TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Betty..hope you are doing well :) and happy weekend to you...
love all the glitter on your card
looks so elegant with it
and lovely texture too
great used our sketch this time
Many thanks to joining with us this time at Sunday Stamps
hugs
Monika (DT)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O