Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Easter - PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS Challenge #62 & C4C26

Hello Again! Hope your weekend is going well. Mine has been pretty nice! Warmer temps and nice sunshine.
This card was created for Crazy4Challenges #26 (it's all about texture) & for my PCP CUTTLEBUG-ERS Group Challenge #62. I asked the group to The challenge is to make a Nestie Pop-Up card. Using Ikki's POP UP CARD tutorial. For my card I used the QuickKuts Egg die set and one of the dies from the Balloon set. The cardstock is from Crate Paper. This cardstock is two sided; one pattern and one solid. I ran pieces of three different patterns through the Cuttlebug cutting vaious sizes and then using the Victoria embossing folder. I layered them on top of each other. After embossing I used some Encore Metallic Inks in matching colors on the eggs.


The branch and blossoms are from a sheet of die cuts also from Crate Paper.


The sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up! and is stamped in Encore! Metallic Ink.

If you think you'd like to try this challenge please join us at PaperCraftPlanet Cuttlebug-ers.
Be sure to tag your creations with the tag: pcpcuttlebug62
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Vickie Kertz said...

This is such a cute card. You definitely did the texture right. TFS

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS texture Betty.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O