Wednesday, February 24, 2010

wonderful Mother - SSS44

Some days, nothing goes right! I wanted to use 3 matching green flowers on my card and I could only find two that match and then one scraggler from some place else. But even tho they didn't match perfectly I think they will do in a pinch. :O) I embossed 3 pieces of lime cardstock with different folders. Then I sanded them to show the white. Then I rubbed a ColorBox Chalk ink pad in Rouge over the white parts. I used the Stampin' Up! stamp wonderful Mother from the Well Scripted set on my 4th piece of lime cardstock. The little lacy bits are from Bazzill's - Just the Edge cardstock strips. It was a wave pattern I used my Martha Stewart lace border punch on. I love my border punches so. But this one gives me fits. It doesn't really like cardstock so much. So I have to wiggle it and punch, punch, punch until I hear it click. I like the way it all turned out any way. This card was based off The Sweet Stop's SSS44 sketch challenge with a twist to Think Spring. I got it! :O)

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Betty this is so LOVELY!

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty. Such a lot of effort..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O