Saturday, March 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - C4C77

Everything Stampin' Up! but the dragonfly brad. This card was made using Silke's sketch from Crazy4Challenges #77. I just love the Ice Cream Parlor dps with the Happy Birthday Stamp from Afterthoughts Hostess set and the balloons from Crazy for Cupcakes set. I stamped them and then I used my Mahogany Vintage Ink Stop to add some shadows. The pink and yellow cs was embossed using the Petals A Plenty embossing folder.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Betty, this is such a cute birthday card! Thank you for playiong the Sketch with us! Hugs ~S~

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! I really LOVE this!! The colors and the fun balloons off the side are fantastic!! Great take on the sketch too!! HUGS

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O