Sunday, March 6, 2011

Warm Holiday Wishes - CCC#14

Warm Holiday Wishes - Christmas Card Challenge #14. Lovely sketch provided to us to play with. New dp from CupCardsToGo. The flourish is Elizabeth from Stampin' Up! I saw this used at a class in Nov. and I just got it free with my Sale-A-Brations order!!! It really is stunning on Pretty in Pink cardstock that has been embossed with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder too. For my card I stamped it in Real Red on Whisper White. Then I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive.
Hope you enjoyed this Christmas Greeting card... I always say, "Keep Christmas in your heart all year through". With Christmas Card Challenges, you can do just that!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Betty!! WOW, this is stunning!! LOVE the elegant design and Vintage style touches!! Who wouldn't love to receive this for a Christmas card?!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

StephC said...

Beautiful take on this weeks sketch Betty! Love it!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O