Tuesday, April 5, 2011

bring on the cake! - PPC-CC54

bring on the cake - PicturePerfectCreations-ColorCombo#54 - Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White. I've used more of that discontinued dsp from Stampin' Up! I love this paper and I am going to use up every little smidgeon until it is all gone. So I hope you won't get tired of seeing it!
The stamps used on this card are from Bring on the Cake, Crazy for Cupcakes, Sweet Scoops and Perfect Punches. I've also incorporated several SU punches and a portion of the Top Note die. The reason the sentiment isn't showing up so well is because I stamped it then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and the light is reflecting off of it.

Hope you enjoyed my card and do check out Picture Perfect Creations - Color Combos. I won last week!!!

T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

2 comments:

loz said...

Sooo adorable betty..Loz

Tamie said...

What a fun card you made for us this week! Thanks for sharing it with us at PPC!

Have an amazing day Betty.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O