Saturday, June 25, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #29

Be merry -- My card uses fabric as my flower. I used several dies to create my card. The flower utilizes the Bigz L Fun Flowers die and the Large Daisies die. I cut multiples of each and just kept layering until I got the size, shape and look I wanted. I added a corduroy covered brad. I cut a piece of cardstock using the Top Note die and then I used chalks to add some red and yellow to the raised areas. I iced the edges of my tag and spritzed with Champagne Mist. Tied some twine onto my tag and wrapped it arounf the top note cs. Christmas Card Challenge (FABRIC).

This card is also my challenge card for the PCP Cuttlebug-ers this week.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O