The Paper Players #118

This week The Paper Players has challenged us to create a project with a frame.
 
SO I had to use more of my NEW TOYS! For my book gift box I used the Book 'n' Box Template by Paula Walters @ Which Craft UK.
DSP is from Stampin' Up! The sentiment stamps is from Stampin' Up! set Christmas Punch.
The little sleigh is from Unity. I am soooo pleased with my project. Hope the ladies at The Paper Players will like it too!
 Front and Bookend

 Front

 Inside
 
 
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
 

Comments

Loz said…
This is Stunning Betty. I ordered this template from Which Craft last week and can't wait for it to arrive..Loz
LeAnne said…
This is so pretty! I am wondering if is it a digital template....I see that company is from England and I wondered about how difficult it is to purchase from them? Such a cool project! So glad you were able to play with the CQC colors this week!
LeAnne said…
Ooops...I meant, "thanks for playing with the Paper Players"!!!
Nance Leedy said…
What a fabulous box! Love the shape and you've colored the image beautifully...thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!
jaydee said…
Betty, great take on the challenge. It's such a creative project and I love the way you highlighted the santa on the focal image. So glad you shard this fabulous project with the Paper Players this week. Jaydee

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley