FM70

Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #70.

Here's my take on the sketch...

To make my card, I found this flower I had stamped and colored at my friend's house. It was hiding in my stash. I fussy cut it and mounted it with dimensionals onto a piece of Calypso Coral cs. I used a Spellbinders die from A-2 Fancy Ribbon Threader. My sentiment is from a retired hostess set from Stampin' Up! Because I Care. The fabric brad is also Stampin' Up! The floral print cs is DCWV glitter page from the Rustic stack. I colored my flower with Stampin' Up! markers.

Be sure and check out the lovely projects created by the Freshly Made design team.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Loz said…
Gorgeous card and Beautiful colors Betty..Loz
Jen said…
Such a pretty flower and so beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Rita said…
Such a beautiful flower, Betty. I'm glad it found a good home on such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Jen Timko said…
This is beautiful! Love that flower. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley