CTD226

This is Color Throw Down Challenge #226 entry.

I had a hard time trying to figure out how to photograph this card. I tried it in a plate stand but I didn't like it. So I laid it flat and I still don't like it but it was a better shot than the other so, what you see is what you get. The photo, however, doesn't do the card justice. I find I feel that way a lot about my shots. I NEED a better lens, better light, or maybe just a better eye behind the camera. This card was stamped using Stampin' Up! God's Beauty. It's a retired set but it still has relevance in my opinion. I didn't use a sentiment because I haven't decided yet, what occassion I will use this card for. I think it would work for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother Day, Sympathy, Anniversary or even a birthday. I used Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits to cut the card base and the image.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net

Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Lisa Atha said…
oooooooooooo PURPLE!!!!!!!!!! Love it Betty!!!!

Hugs, Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley