Sunday, January 20, 2013

PP129

The Paper Players Challenge #129 - Clean & Simple. Got it!
01/24/2013 @ 9:45 p.m. My sweet friend Mary Beth went to join her husband, Dave with our Heavenly Father. R. I. P.
I have a sweet friend, Mary Beth, who fell and broke her wrist. I wanted to make her a get well card and this challenge made that pretty easy for me to do. So using Stampin' Up! On the Grow (123077) which is retired to make my card. I inked up my stamp with Versa Mark then inked it again in Soft Suede and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Now you may ask me why? Well, the Versa Mark helps hold the embossing powder on and the colored ink outlines the stamped image so that when I use my markers or crayons or color pencils to color, the color stays where I put it. A little Stampin' Up! Summer Starfruit ribbon and it's a done deal.

Spellbinders dies, Copics markers and DCWV Rustic & Shimmer packs were also used in creating this card.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Betty..Loz

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the details of your card.

Brian King said...

A very pretty card, indeed, Betty! What beautiful color choices, too. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week - and hope Mary Beth is feeling better soon. Brian

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors you selected. I am sure this will be a pick-me-up for Mary Beth! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous card, Betty! I love the colors you used and the delicate frame and trim. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O