Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter to All of my Blogging Friends

Happy Easter Y'all!

I haven't been very creative lately as I messed up my back several weeks ago and haven't felt like to doing much of anything, let alone sitting for the length of time it takes to make a card.

But I did manage to get this cute accordian fold card made up for my grandson, Zackary as his Easter gift. I threw in some cash to sweeten the pot.

I found the tutorial on someone's website but for the life of me I can't place where. Anyway, she made her card out of a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock. Mine is from an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cs. Dimensions are a little different. The card is wider and not the normal A2 size. But it's a "special" card so I don't mind the odd shape and size. If I get enough requests in the comments I will post photos of measures.



Happy Easter to Me! Looky what my hubs has been up to for the past 2 days!!! He went shopping at Lowe's and bought these beautiful plants and fixed my front flower bed for my Easter gift. I love it! 
Thanks Honey, you are the BEST!

Last week I found this color resist technique and I just had to try it. I LOVE it! My friend has asked me to teach it to one of her Stampin' Up! groups next week. I hope I am feeling good enough to carry through with the demo. It's really simple though so I could teach them over the phone. LOL Stamp your flowers onto glossy white cs. Then use a wax crayon to scribble on your flowers. Then you a dauber or sponge and add ink. You will start to notice that where you put the waxy crayon the ink does not adhere. Hince - crayon resist!

Well, Christ Has Risen my friends. I hope you are having a most Blessed Easter with family and friends.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

loz said...

Adorable card Betty. I hope your back is better soon..Hugs Loz

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely gift from your hubby...and lovely bunny card soo cuuutee Zack must be love it...Betty hope you are getting better soon miss you in my Blog...hugs

Sylvia said...

Fun Easter card, Betty, also love the floral crayon resist! Great job by the husband with the plants, I love plant gifts as well. we planted a beautiful lemon tree my daughter gave us for Easter! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O