ColourQ205


COLOURQ #205 -



My stamps are Close to My Heart Classy Doily Flair (B1424), Stampin' Up! Papaya Collage (126612) and Pursuit of Happiness (121970).
I have to say this color combo did not appeal to me right away. In fact it wasn't until my card was complete that I decided I liked the color combo. Just sayin', don't poo poo something until you've given it your best shot. Think outside you the box - as everyone seems to be saying these days. I did and I liked it. So may you.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Loz said…
beautiful card and colors Betty..Loz
Monika/Buzsy said…
Gorgeous! Love that medallion and how you used the colors. Very pretty.
Lisa said…
Glad you gave it a go Betty, it turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!
Sylvia said…
Very pretty, Betty, love that doily! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley