Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ColourQ205


COLOURQ #205 -



My stamps are Close to My Heart Classy Doily Flair (B1424), Stampin' Up! Papaya Collage (126612) and Pursuit of Happiness (121970).
I have to say this color combo did not appeal to me right away. In fact it wasn't until my card was complete that I decided I liked the color combo. Just sayin', don't poo poo something until you've given it your best shot. Think outside you the box - as everyone seems to be saying these days. I did and I liked it. So may you.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

loz said...

beautiful card and colors Betty..Loz

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous! Love that medallion and how you used the colors. Very pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

Glad you gave it a go Betty, it turned out beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty, Betty, love that doily! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O