Wednesday, January 29, 2014

JFF in a week

Over the past couple of weeks I have had a U.T. Or Bladder infection and haven't felt my mojo working. So the fact that I created anything in that time period is amazing to say the least. Still I managed to crank out these beauties!

#1 My grandson, Zackary participated in a Geography Bee in his elementary school. He WON!!!
The very next day he had to compete in a written Bee for National Geographic! we participated in the bee the next day but we haven't gotten the results yet. 

I received some new supplies in the mail last week and this and I did play a little while. Also, my wonderful hubs stopped in at Big Lot and bought me some marked down crafty items. 

In the card below, I used my Unity Stamp of the Week. I love these little rubber rain boots. They are just too cute! I stamped the image onto a polka dot dsp. Then I used Ranger Pearls and dotted the petals of the flowers on the boot stamp. Then I went over the entire image with my crystal effects.

The card below was created using products from a kit I purchased from My Craft Channel.
Loved that little bird! The ribbons are from the goodies hubs bought me. The paper doily is from Stampin' Up!

This one was created using some of the decorative CS my youngest daughter gave me for Christmas. The stamp is from Stampin' Up! I colored with Copics.


This Geisha is from an old set but I lost the packaging so. I don't know who it is from. I started coloring with my Prisma Color Pencils. 

Still coloring

Finished coloring and putting it all together.


Top view!

All done! Hope you found something inspiring here today.

T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

1 comment:

Loz said...

Fantastic cards Betty. Congrats to your talented grandson..I hope you are feeling Better now..Hugs Loz