Saturday, January 31, 2015

Play Day

Just another play day with my gal pals; Deb and Lorna. 
We all take turns designing a card. The first card is designed by Deb. We LOVE birds!!!
I had some issues with this one as I tip toed over the stamp with markers and I didn't get very good coverage. My stamped image was spotty at best. So I then had to go in and add color and lines. 
In the end I was pleased with the way it turned out.


This card is a CAS I CASED from Leah's Cards. I watched her video and copied her card.
 This one is another card designed by Deb. I love this new stamp from Stampin' Up! Right now the name escapes me. But I really enjoyed coloring the flowers. If you have any questions about this stamp you can contact Deb at debsegler@gmail.com . Deb is my Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
We had a really fun day. I am truly blessed to have these two ladies in my life. I love them so much.

Have a great day.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!!

loz said...

Fantastic cards Betty. I do not see any mistakes on the bird card. It turned out beautiful I LOVE the second card. Thanks for the link. The coloring on the 3rd card is so gorgeous..Loz

Monika Reeck said...

at the bird card I did not see any mistakes the second card wooooww I love it the color really adorable Betty..how are you...miss you at my Blog sweety..hope you are getting more better Betty...hugs, Monika

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O