Play Day

Just another play day with my gal pals; Deb and Lorna. 
We all take turns designing a card. The first card is designed by Deb. We LOVE birds!!!
I had some issues with this one as I tip toed over the stamp with markers and I didn't get very good coverage. My stamped image was spotty at best. So I then had to go in and add color and lines. 
In the end I was pleased with the way it turned out.


This card is a CAS I CASED from Leah's Cards. I watched her video and copied her card.
 This one is another card designed by Deb. I love this new stamp from Stampin' Up! Right now the name escapes me. But I really enjoyed coloring the flowers. If you have any questions about this stamp you can contact Deb at debsegler@gmail.com . Deb is my Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
We had a really fun day. I am truly blessed to have these two ladies in my life. I love them so much.

Have a great day.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty Justilian Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
Fantastic cards Betty. I do not see any mistakes on the bird card. It turned out beautiful I LOVE the second card. Thanks for the link. The coloring on the 3rd card is so gorgeous..Loz
Monika Reeck said…
at the bird card I did not see any mistakes the second card wooooww I love it the color really adorable Betty..how are you...miss you at my Blog sweety..hope you are getting more better Betty...hugs, Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley