Colour Me57


Today I am playing along in the Colour Me...! challenge. Below is the inspiration.


Below is my card.
I really enjoy making these accordian folded cards. I used a mixture of stamps and embossing folders on this creation.

Products used:

Embossing folders: SU! Modern Mosaic, Provo Craft D'Vine Swirls, Diamonds & Dots
Punches: SU! Modern Label, Decorative Label
Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty WIB594 Mind & Beauty Dress Form (panel 1 and 3 sentiment and dress form), Prima by Jodie Lee 950248 (panel 1 dress form) (panel 2 bird cage), Recollections (panel 1 chair) (panel 2 mirror) (panel 4 chandelier)
Ink: Ranger Archival Cobalt, Versa Mark
Embossing Powder: Zing White
Ranger Stickles Silver
Lace

Hope you like this one! If you'd like to play along in the challenge just visit Colour Me...!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

Comments

Loz said…
WOW!! I love your accordian card and the colours are so vibrant Betty..Loz
Cornelia W said…
Wowzers! That is a truly unique accordion fold! Thanks so much for playing with us at colour me...!
stampwithsandy said…
What an amazing accordian card! There is so much amazing detail I had to look at the close up shot to appreciate it all. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me, Betty!
What a fun card, I love the accordian style! . So glad you joined us at Colour Me!
Monika Reeck said…
Bettyyyy...wooooowww wooooww wooowww I love your take on the colour me Color combo this is your Masterpiece card..love all the mage the color and the shape..clever made Betty...hugs, Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley