Saturday, June 13, 2015

FMS190

Today's card is entered in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #190


For my card I chose Barn Door Red Distress Spray Stain from Tim Holtz. I stamped the cake from There She Goes - Make A Wish set in Staz-On Black. Then using a fine tip paint brush and a little bleach I was able to bleach out some of the red to make it pink. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart - D1375 Treasures set. 
I used SU! Spring Flowers EF. A little washi, a little twine, a hat pin with added beads and Voila!

If you'd like to play along in this challenge you can reach Freshly Made Sketch #190 HERE.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

4 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty..Loz

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Tinkerbellgirl said...

I do really like the cut out and red on white makes the card stand out with color!

Monika Reeck said...

woow love that embossing paper
love the color combo and the cute image
the sentiment also cute
beautufully made Betty

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O