Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits

Ever since I laid my eyes on this set of framelits from Stampin' Up! I can't get enough of them!!! 
Below are just a few of the cards I have made with this set. 
The first card is for a friend's baby girl. I stuck with the pale pinks and a sort of peach with an accent of pistachio green. The card has since arrived at its destination and Mommy just loved it!


The card below I just made for fun. But it just goes to show you can do sooo much with this set. 


Like monochromatic???
Then give this a try!!!


Add that little pleated curtain effect to the die cut pieces and watch the magic happen!!!


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub


3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!

loz said...

Fabulous cards Betty..Loz

Monika Reeck said...

All that flowers card adorable Betty...luv the first one sooo much

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O