Friday, November 11, 2016

More Christmas


This card just came together in my mind. Then I quickly got it together in real life. It actually worked better than planned. The dsp is from The Paper Studio - There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays paper pack. I cut it 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Then I used distress ink and inked it up. Set that aside. Then I stamped my bird  and pine images from Craftwork Cards Clear Stamps - Christmas Cheer. The sentiment is from Flourishes - Country Time Christmas. The bird was colored with color pencils and I layered over it some Wink of Stella clear.


I'm not positive but I believe this sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. 

I am working hard to get all my Christmas cards made before December 1, 2016! 
I hope I get them all done.

Please COMMENT on my creations. I work hard. Lots of people visit but only a select 2 or 3 ever comment. I appreciate those folks so much. But it would be nice to hear from others as well. If you like what you see, please let me know. Even if you don't like what you see, comment. I can take the criticism.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub


1 comment:

Mary said...

Hello Betty, I'm not sure if you would remember me or not...and if you don't that's okay too. I used to buy Stampin-up products from you. Anyway... just came across your blog...and yes, I will comment...because I love comments as well. :)
I really like this card. Very nice.

I invite you to come over to my blog, http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com

If you find something that inspires you to leave a comment please do.

Mary ♥

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O