Friday, May 13, 2011

CCC#23 - Non Traditional Image

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo Stampin' Up! I am loving you so much for the NEW Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch! The fab-o thing about it is that there are 3 settings and I punch 9 pieces to create my flowers. The leaves are punched with the 2 Step Bird Punch. The left border was punched with the Scallop Trim Border punch. Cardstock is Cherry Cobbler, Real Red and Confetti White. Sentiment is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink using All Year Cheer III.

This card was created for the Christmas Card Challenge #23. The theme is to use a non-traditional image. I think my flowers are very non-traditional for Christmas. Wht doen't you try the Christmas Cards Challenges. Get a jumpstart on your cards for Christmas 2011!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP ME) 24/7

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O